Adoption in our DNA. Founded in 2010, Parentfinder was the culmination of an adoptive father’s vision for a more efficient adoption process. Now, over ten years later, Parentfinder is being utilized by dozens of large and small adoption organizations around the country. Every organization that has applied our services to its processes has seen success, and 97% of adoptive parents who have used Parentfinder walked away satisfied with the service. Now, Parentfinder is embarking on a new mission.
Our Adoption Consulting Program is a personalized service that was created specifically for parents pursuing adoption who have yet to decide on an agency or law firm. Our team of experienced adoption consultants will coach you through the home-study process, help you create a dynamic adoption profile and match you with a vetted, ethical adoption organization near you. We will never force you to work with an adoption organization, but will simply provide you with several quality options that meet your desires and beliefs.
It’s no secret that the Adoption Consultant industry has grown exponentially over the course of the last few years. However, many adoptive families who have utilized an adoption consultant report that they feel let down or “stressed-out” by their experience. Parentfinder’s Adoption Consulting program aims to change that outcome by giving you the freedom to start the adoption process at your own pace and by making the process more efficient and more cost-effective.
Adoption Consulting, Simplified.
- Meet with your consultant, share your story.
- Begin working on your Parentfinder Profile, as early as you’d like
- Complete your home study at your own pace.
- Match with several, vetted agencies that fit your beliefs and desires
What Sets Parentfinder Apart From Other Consultants
- We work hand-in-hand with dozens of the largest, most successful agencies across the US. We have the network and resources to help you match with an expectant birth mother in a shorter time-frame than any other service.
- Our adoption consultants know adoption. We work solely in the adoption industry and understand the nuances of the adoption process. Our consultants are focused on helping you grow your family, not line their own pocketbooks.
- We’re more efficient. We’re not interested in selling you four-hour seminars and webinars or charging you for an hour-long book review. We’re interested in helping you climb the ladder that is the adoption process in the most efficient, effective way possible.
Words From Our CEO
“Over the course of ten years, our company has created a suite of technology that now serves the foundation of many of the largest adoption agencies around the country. Our technology, and our marketing services, have fundamentally changed the adoption world. We now look forward to expanding our adoption consulting program and bringing our industry expertise directly to hopeful adoptive families. We feel that this program will not only transform the way that families and individuals build their family through adoption, but it will make the adoption process more transparent and efficient.” – Mark Livings, CEO
More About This Plan
What’s Included in the package?
- One-on-One Guidance and Consulting. You’ll be paired with one of our dedicated adoption consultants, who will guide you from beginning to end on your adoption journey. This consultant will help you understand the nuances of the adoption process and advocate for you all along the way.
- Custom, Dynamic Adoption Profile Creation. Work with our team of professional designers and editors to create both an online and physical adoption profile book, along with a video profile.
- Home Study Assistance. Parentfinder will make the home study process as easy as possible for you. We’ll pair you with a home study provider in your area and help you prepare, making sure you know everything you need to know beforehand.
- Access to our Nationwide Agency Network. We work with over 20 of the largest adoption organizations in the United States. By choosing to work with Parentfinder, your profile will be shared by each of these agencies; which means more exposure and less wait time.
How Much Does Parentfinder’s Adoption Consulting Program Cost?
- There is a one-time fee of $2000. That’s it. No hidden fees or add-ons.